Celebration Cookery Days
Cook up a celebration
For a special event, celebrate in unique style on a private cookery day for you and up to seven friends.
- Celebration Cookery School - A fun and alternative way for friends and family members to get together for a birthday or other celebration
- Hen and Stag Party Cookery School - Enjoy a memorable day with cooking, wine tasting and cocktail making - we will create the perfect day to suit you
- Group Cookery School - A very different kind of day out with friends!
Create your own day
Celebration Cookery Days will be tailored to your group - from perparing a dinner party menu to a hamper of sweet treats - the choice is yours.
On your arrival you'll be welcomed by Head Tutor Bruno & Junior Tutor Emma - then it's time to put on your apron and start creating! Courses are limited to a maximum of eight students so you'll have all the help you need on hand.
Lunch with wine will be served to you - and you can include a cocktail masterclass or wine tasting session if you like.
The Cookery School recipes are inspired by Executive Chef Lisa Goodwin-Allen's menus so you're guaranteed to leave with a bagful of tasty dishes, whatever theme you choose.
- Morning Tea and Coffee served with a light breakfast option
- Enjoy a 2-Course lunch and a glass of wine in Northcote’s elegant restaurant
- Cream Tea
- Northcote Cookery School Apron
- Information Pack and all the food you have prepared to take home.*
FULL DAY COURSES FROM £210.00 PER PERSON
Based on eight students
Private courses for any number of attendees can be booked, up to a maximum of eight people.
Looking for inspiration? View the online calendar to give you some ideas
*On certain courses it is more suitable to eat the food on the day.