A day in the cookery school
- To start the day you will be welcomed into the restaurant to meet your fellow students whilst enjoying a light breakfast
- Meet the cookery school team who will explain the day ahead followed by an informative tour of Northcote kitchens.
- Course commences in the cookery school. Generally up to 6 dishes are demonstrated by the team with students cooking at least 4 themselves
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch and complimentary glass of wine in the Northcote restaurant before resuming your course.
- Tea and freshly baked scones served mid-afternoon, providing an opportunity to reflect on the day
- Your day ends at approximately 4:30pm. you will depart with your Cookery School apron, course folder and all the food you have prepared in a cookery school bag*.
*On certain dates it is more suitable to eat the food on the day.
Book a course
Book one of our popular cooking classes and learn key skills, while you use your imagination in a fun and friendly setting.
You will be taught by our highly skilled tutors who will guide you through each class in a relaxed and informative way, using the very best ingredients. Book to learn trade secrets and new techniques that will build your cooking confidence.
The perfect gift for your foodie friends
Surprise and delight someone special with cookery school gift voucher – the perfect gift for Christmas, birthdays or special occasions.Gift Experiences
A private day in the cookery school
For a truly special day we can create a private cookery day for up to eight people, specifically tailored to your group.Bespoke Cookery Classes
Why not stay?
We offer special rates for cookery school attendees, starting at just £130.00 bed & breakfast in the Manor House and £200.00 for a suite in the Lodge.
Subject to availability, based on single occupancy, contact 01254 240 555 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
21st February 2020
“My sincere thanks for yesterday’s cookery school. I have been on several cookery school courses around the country and indeed the world.
This is one of the best! The mixture of demonstration of skills (including fundamental ones such as filleting) and recipes, is perfect, as are the tutors, the environment (next to the working kitchen), and the school (equipment etc) itself.
As my husband put it, the slogan should be: ‘Prepare a Michelin starred 3 course meal to serve at home’.
I will definitely be back.”
For many first time students in the Northcote Cookery School, they find, that like biscuits, one just isn’t enough! Lots of students soon join us again for another course or diploma.
Don’t just take our word for it, take a look at the recent reviews on Trip Advisor.READ REVIEWS
Northcote Cookery School Sponsors
The Northcote Cookery School in Lancashire offers unequalled standards of tuition and cuisine. The school works closely with specialist kitchen professionals and leading appliance manufacturers to maintain a state-of-the-art facility, unrivalled in the North of England.
These partnerships are fundamental to the success of the cook school and provide the foundations for an exciting future extending the comprehensive range of culinary courses on offer at this unique facility.
Our thanks to our supporters and sponsors of the Northcote Cookery School: