Terms and Conditions
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Northcote, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents’ permission to buy from us.
- We require debit/credit card details for all reservations to secure your table with us. These details are securely kept with a third party called Stripe and will only be charged if the cancellation terms are not met.
- Late cancellations/no-shows: we will charge £30pp for restaurant lunch bookings, £70pp for restaurant dinner bookings and £500 for a Chef’s Table booking for any cancellation or no show within the minimum notification period.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Northcote as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside Northcote’s control shall be considered force majeure.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognised before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Northcote reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
- All prices include VAT at the current rate of 5%
- An optional 12.5% service charge will be added to all food & beverage
Terms & Conditions in full
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at Northcote, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Northcote for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Northcote as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to Northcote and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request Northcote to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the Northcote’s Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside Northcote’s control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Northcote is released from Northcote’s obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
If you are under 18 years old you must have parents’ permission to buy from Northcote.
All transfers conducted through Northcote are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
The first type of cookie commonly used is “Session Cookies”. During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A “Session Cookie” is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use Northcote without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On Northcote we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
Northcote reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. In the event of a product selling out, Northcote has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid.