Book a table at Northcote
DINNER SERVICE CHANGE: Until the end of August 2021, we have temporarily changed our evening dinner service to the five course Gourmet Menu in two separate sittings: dining times are set at 6.30pm arrival for 7.00pm dining, and a later dining time of 7.00pm for 7.30pm in the Louis Roederer Restaurant. The a la carte menu will resume from September.
LUNCH SERVICE CHANGE: Until the end of August 2021, lunch bookings from 1.45pm will be taken in the Louis Roederer Restaurant.
Gourmet Menu is available at lunch between 12 noon and 1.30pm.
If there is no availability on your chosen date, please email us at [email protected] with your contact details and date. We will be happy to add you to the waiting list.
Bookings for parties of up to six can be booked online. If your group is larger, please contact us on 01254 240555 or [email protected].
Certain celebration days during Christmas, Valentines and Easter can not be booked online, please call 01254 240555 to book.
Restaurant Dining Times:
Open Wednesday – Sunday
Lunch: 12:00 – 14:30*
Dinner: 18:00 – 21:30**
Afternoon Tea: 15:15 – 16:30, Sat – Sun: residents only*
*Available at lunch from 12 noon to 1.30pm
** Temporary changes to these times currently in place
The Chef’s Table:
The best seats in the house, for lunch or dinner celebrations for between 6-16 guests, please contact us on 01254 240555 or [email protected] for enquiries.
Please advise us of any allergies and special requirements/occasion.
We invite you to arrive in our lounge area 30 minutes prior to your reservation to enjoy canapés whilst having a look through the menus.
Please be advised that our dress code is smart and informal. Sports wear, ripped denim or shorts are not accepted.
A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will automatically be added to your bill for all food and beverage services.
- Sadly, our warm welcome will no longer include a handshake or any other physical contact. However you will always be greeted with Northcote’s genuine hospitality and a warm welcoming smile.
- All guests and the Northcote team will pass through a discreet thermal imaging camera. You will be unaware of this. It will take your temperature to ensure it is below 38°c.
- We have installed extra hand sanitisers at entrances and in public areas.
- Unfortunately we are unable to take your coats or any belongings. Please leave items in your car, or they can remain with you throughout your visit.
At all times we will endeavour to respect social distancing wherever possible to protect you and us.
- We have increased the frequency of our cleaning regime. All touch points are being cleaned frequently.
- We have increased the spaces between chairs and tables in the bar, restaurant and terrace to respect social distancing and may request you sit directly at your table for pre-drinks.
- All menus are available online. A single use menu will be given to you with a QR code to view wines and drinks menus on your mobile device. Our experienced front of house team and sommeliers will be on hand to assist.