Senior Sous Chef
After a very busy 2021 and exciting expansion plans in the pipeline, we are looking for passionate and ambitious people to join us!
Executive Chef Lisa Goodwin Allen is looking for a Senior Sous Chef to assist Head Chef Danny Young in the day to day running of our busy Michelin star kitchen.
- As a Senior Sous chef, you will work closely with Lisa to help develop food, write menus, and manage a team of professional and ambitious chefs to maintain exceptional standards and push for further succession and growth of the business.
- This position comes with fantastic progression opportunities and would suit a current professional Sous Chef or Junior Sous, looking to work their way up!
- Good team spirit and leadership skills
- Exceptional standards in cleanliness
- Previous Michelin experience
- Fantastic organisation skills
- An impeccable eye for detail
- A positive and determined attitude to succeed
- Passion to deliver excellence
There are some fantastic perks that come with being part of the Northcote family! As well as team events, supplier visits and team treats, you also receive group discounts among many other benefits…
- Competitive salary
- Up to £3k bonus paid bi-monthly
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Reward Gateway membership
- Meals and uniform provided
- Excellent career progression opportunities within a successful growing business
- Support in entering top industry competitions
- Up to 50% staff discount on food and beverage throughout the Stafford Collection
- Discounts with Pride of Britain hotels
- Staff accommodation if required
A little about Northcote…
Executive Chef Lisa Goodwin-Allen, Managing Director Craig Bancroft and the team are dedicated to their vision of ensuring the perfect experience at Northcote – an award-winning luxury hotel with a restaurant that has held a Michelin star since 1996.
Northcote is situated on the edge of the Ribble Valley, in the heart of Lancashire; perfectly located for the North West motorway network – only 10 minutes from junction 31, M6.