Food and Beverage Assistant
We have a fantastic opportunity for a food & beverage assistant to join our award-winning team at Northcote.
Although past experience is preferred, the skills required for this role can be taught. We want to hear from dynamic individuals with the drive to learn and a positive approach.
- Passion, personality, enthusiasm, dedication and motivation
- The ability to work well in a team
- Michelin Star / Four AA Rosettes experience is desireable
The successful candidate will possess
There are some fantastic perks that come with being part of the Northcote family! As well as team events, supplier visits and team treats, you also receive group discounts among many other benefits…
- Competitive salary
- Up to £3k bonus paid bi-monthly
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Meals and uniform provided
- Excellent career progression opportunities within a successful growing business
- Support in entering top industry competitions
- Up to 50% staff discount on food and beverage throughout the Stafford Collection
- Discounts with Pride of Britain hotels
A little about Northcote…
Executive Chef Lisa Goodwin-Allen, Managing Director Craig Bancroft and the team are dedicated to their vision of ensuring the perfect experience at Northcote – an award-winning luxury hotel with a restaurant that has held a Michelin star since 1996.
Northcote is situated on the edge of the Ribble Valley, in the heart of Lancashire; perfectly located for the North West motorway network – only 10 minutes from junction 31, M6.