Full Time Permanent 50 Hour Contract
Northcote – an award-winning 26-bed luxury hotel with a restaurant that has held a Michelin star since 1996.
We are situated on the edge of the Ribble Valley, in the heart of Lancashire; perfectly located for the North West motorway network – only 10 minutes from junction 31, M6.
Lisa Goodwin-Allen is looking for a successful candidate with:
- A proven track record as an experienced Pastry Chef
- Experience of working in 4-AA Rosette or Michelin Star Kitchen.
- Passion for delivering high quality, innovative food
- Knowledge across the whole pastry section in all areas from breads, afternoon tea and baking to the main/tasting menus
- Clear communication skills and enjoys being part of a team
- A Positive Can-Do Attitude
In return we offer:
- An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and skills
- On and off the job training with a structured career development
- Learning and development opportunities – we will support you to ensure you reach your full potential
- Quarterly staff bonus scheme
- Provision of chef’s whites
- Laundering of chef’s whites
- Live-in accommodation locally
- Preferred Hotels & Pride of Britain Hotels Membership gives employee benefits when travelling in the UK and abroad, and ideal for future career progression within the consortium.
- Hospitality Action’s Employee Assistance Programme.
For more information, or to apply for the role, contact recruitment@Northcote.com