Pastry Chef Vacancy
We are looking for a Pastry Chef to join our team. If you have a passion for creating delicious breads as much as stunning showpieces, we want to hear from you!
This role is full time and you will be reporting to Executive Chef Lisa Goodwin-Allen.
Salary – up to £24k dependant on experience
- A proven track record as an experienced pastry chef
- Experience of working in 4 AA Rosette or Michelin star kitchen
- Knowledge across the whole pastry section in all areas from breads, afternoon tea and baking to the main/tasting menus
- Passion for delivering high quality, innovative food
- Clear communication skills and enjoy being part of a team
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Meals and uniform provided
- Excellent career progression opportunities within a successful growing business
- Discounts with Pride of Britain hotels
- 50% group discount on food and beverage