We are currently recruiting for a full time Kitchen Porter. The main responsibility of the role is to consistently maintain high standards of hygiene in the kitchen, in accordance with the cleaning rota.
You will assist in the maintenance of all kitchen equipment and support management in a proactive way, ensuring smooth successful running of the pot wash area.
40 hour contract
There are some fantastic perks that come with being part of the Northcote family! As well as team events, supplier visits and team treats, you also receive group discounts among many other benefits…
- Competitive salary
- Up to £3k bonus paid bi-monthly
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Meals and uniform provided
- Excellent career progression opportunities within a successful growing business
- Support in entering top industry competitions
- Up to 50% staff discount on food and beverage throughout the Stafford Collection
- Discounts with Pride of Britain hotels
A little about Northcote…
Executive Chef Lisa Goodwin-Allen, Managing Director Craig Bancroft and the team are dedicated to their vision of ensuring the perfect experience at Northcote – an award-winning luxury hotel with a restaurant that has held a Michelin star since 1996.
Northcote is situated on the edge of the Ribble Valley, in the heart of Lancashire; perfectly located for the North West motorway network – only 10 minutes from junction 31, M6.