Share our Obsession at the Northcote Cookery School
The Northcote Cookery School offers a variety of courses, from skills & techniques; entertaining; themed classes; and premium master classes, with a choice of half days and full days.
The courses are delivered by Head Tutor – Michael Vanheste, with master classes available on selected dates from Nigel Haworth & Lisa Allen.
Situated in the heart of the Northcote Kitchen, four stations can accommodate up to a maximum of eight students. This really is a unique and intimate experience learning new skills and dishes with the opportunity to watch through the glass front all the theatre of a Michelin star Kitchen.
The courses are perfect for people new to cooking or for the enthusiastic cook.View the Calendar for upcoming classes
- A perfect escape to enjoy on your own or as a couple, to relax with a wonderful overnight break.
- Take over a private course and enjoy a birthday celebration, gourmet stag or hen party! The possibilities to enjoy the Northcote Cookery School are endless as the team can tailor make a day especially for you.
- Corporate and group bookings are available to create an unusual activity for colleagues or client incentives.
- The perfect gift, Gift Vouchers are available on-line or at Northcote to purchase.
Northcote’s Head Tutor
Michael Vanheste is the head tutor of the Northcote Cookery School. A former student of Leeds Thomas Danby College, Michael has worked in top establishments throughout the UK, finally proving his talent for teaching as an inspirational course tutor at the famous Betty’s Cookery School in Harrogate, before joining Northcote earlier this year. He joins the brigade at Northcote with a wealth of knowledge and a passion for food and attention to detail, which will inspire everyone who joins him at the school.
- One-day or half day course tuition
- Morning tea & coffee served with light breakfast option
- Dine in the restaurant, enjoy a 2-course lunch and a glass of wine (full day only)
- Afternoon Tea (full day only)
- Northcote Cookery School Apron
- Gift bag to take home all the food you have prepared