The Chef’s Table
Looking for a small, unique, inspirational dining experience?
We have the solution. The Chef's Table for 8-14 guests.
Dispense with the fixed traditions of fine dining and witness a slice of the culinary action with a seat at the Chef ’s Table in the heart of Northcote’s kitchen.
It’s a truly interactive experience getting you involved with the entire kitchen brigade and providing an insight into the secrets behind the gastronomic masterpieces appearing before you.
- Bespoke Chef's Table for up to 14 guests
- Private Champagne Courtyard
- Sliding glass doors bring you into the kitchen
- Screens to watch close-ups, or switch over to a sporting event!
- Dedicated Front of House Team and Sommelier
Reserve this unique space
For parties or groups from 8 - 14 guests there is a one-off exclusive Chef’s Table charge of £100.00 for lunch and £150.00 for dinner. Then you simply select either the Gourmet, Tasting or Sunday Lunch menu.
For a particularly special occasion you can also choose to have a menu designed exclusively for you by Chef Patron, Nigel Haworth or Executive Head Chef Lisa Goodwin-Allen.
Our Private Dining Co-ordinator can tailor a package just for your occasion. If you are hosting a celebration event we can arrange for a champagne and canapé reception for your guests. Combine this with your chosen menu with a matched wine flight followed by a Lancashire cheese board and port to finish. It’s the the perfect way to enjoy the ultimate Chef’s Table experience.
Chef's Table Gourmet or Tasting Experience
- 2 Glasses of Louis Roederer Brut Champagne and Canapés
- 5 Course Gourmet Menu
- Wine Flight carefully matched to compliment all your dishes
- Freshly ground coffee, petit fours and Belu mineral water
- Plus, take home a personally signed menu
£172 per person, fully inclusive
£117 per person, not including wine flight
7-course Tasting Menu: £197 per person, fully inclusive
£137 per person, not including wine flight
Lunch or Dinner, based on 8 people dining (max 12), price includes service and VAT.
A Sporting Lunch
Can't attend a top sporting event?
The next best thing is watching it on TV, you don't miss a minute of the action. Event better... take your seat in the unique surroundings of the Chef's Table, where a grandstand seat is always guaranteed for anything from the Ryder Cup and Wimbledon to the Six Nations - the choice is endless.
- Glass of Louis Roederer Brut Champagne and Canapés
- 4-Course Lunch Menu, including coffee and Belu mineral water
£75 per person, fully inclusive
Available on request, lunch only.
A bespoke menu can be designed to suit your individual needs for that very special occasion, Please contact us directly to arrange an appointment so that we can create a truly memorable celebration.