A Seat at the Table Gourmet Box
26th March 2021
Put on your apron and virtually step into the intimate world of Northcote for this unique event.
Reserve your seat at The Chef’s Table and join executive chef Lisa Goodwin-Allen in preparing a five star gourmet meal from the comfort of your own kitchen.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions along the way too as Lisa shows you how to get stuck into the main course and dessert, followed by handmade Northcote chocolates.
There are just 50 places available for this one-off event. The box of ingredients will be delivered on the day of the event, along with details on how to join the virtual chef’s table.
- Only 50 places available for this unique event
- A special gourmet box will be delivered to your home
- Half bottle of Louis Roederer Champagne
- A 3-course dinner for two, including Northcote’s famous cheese bread and handcrafted chocolates
- Two Northcote Aprons
- An hour in the company of Lisa as she cooks your main course with you, talks about life in lockdown and life after. As well as the opportunity to answer any questions and live chat with Lisa’s head chef, this is a rare opportunity to step into the intimate world of the Northcote kitchen, without leaving your home!
How it works
Enjoy your Champagne, starter and bread before the call
You will be sent a link to join the very special Zoom call with Lisa.
She will tutor you through cooking and presenting the main course and will show you how to plate the dessert, which you will do later.
Lisa’s head chef will be on live chat throughout the call.
Managing Director Craig J Bancroft MI will be on hand to talk you through wine matching and answer questions.
Date: Friday 26th March 2021
Time: 7.00 – 8.15pm
Price: £195 per box for two people. Nationwide delivery is £15
How to order: Orders will open at 12 noon on Thursday 18th March. Please note a queueing system will be in operation and we expect the boxes to sell very quickly.
You will need access to the Zoom app or website to join this event.
On The Menu
Northcote Cheese Loaf with Butter
Allergens: G D N V (Traces of nuts from the suppliers)
Free Range Chicken Turnover
Roasted Rack of Lamb
Lamb Sausage, Young Leek, Sheep’s Curd, Wild Garlic Pearl Barley
Lemon Meringue Gateau
Smashed Meringue, Runny Cream
Handcrafted Northcote Chocolates
Allergens: A D
£195.00 per box
A – Contains Alcohol
Ce – Contains Celery
D – Contains Dairy
E – Contains Eggs
F – Contains Fish
G – Contains Gluten
M – Contains Mustard
N – Contain Nuts