Northcote at Home
Wed 10th Jan, 2018 Full
Fri 12th Jan, 2018 Full
Sat 13th Jan, 2018 Full
Tue 13th Feb, 2018 Full
Thu 22nd Mar, 2018 Full
Sat 24th Mar, 2018 Full
Entertain at home, the Northcote way! This menu, designed by Nigel Haworth is the perfect way to bring home some classic Northcote dishes. The course is designed to balance just the right amount of demonstration, technical tuition, hands on cookery and tastings.
You will be cooking:
- Home Cured Treacle Salmon, Pickled Ginger & Coriander, Lime and Ginger Marshmallow
- New Season’s Lamb, Butter Puff Pastry, Mushroom & Spinach Duxelle
- Scorched Leeks
- Apple Crumble Soufflé
- One-day course tuition
- Morning tea & coffee served with light breakfast option
- Dine in the restaurant, enjoy a 2-course lunch and a glass of wine
- Afternoon Tea
- Northcote Cookery School Apron
- Information pack and all the food you have prepared to take home
If you are an enthusiastic home cook who likes to be adventurous and entertain, look for the intermediate courses for inspiration. We will enhance your competence and confidence in all areas of the kitchen and help you fine-tune your techniques. You will be quite familiar with common cookery concepts such as baking, basic knife skills, frying and grilling and able to follow a recipe. No other special skills are required as we'll teach you everything you need to know. You may be using equipment you haven’t come across before.
How To Book
To book this course please contact us on:
Telephone: 01254 240555 or Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Courses are subject to availability and can only run with a minimum of three participants. In the rare event that this should happen, we have the right to cancel the course. Menus may change due to seasonal availability.