Summer looks like it's here to stay and our popular barbecue course is back for this year too!
Spend the morning learning how to prepare for the ultimate barbecue dinner party. Learn which cuts are best for marinading, how to butcher a chicken and all about accompaniments.
We’ll light the fires at lunch time & spend the afternoon grazing through the recipes.
Take home all the food you’ve prepped, conveniently sealed in a vacuum pouch ready for you to cook at home to enjoy with family & friends.
- Collar of Pork – Char Sui
- Spicy Tiger Prawns
- Blackened Salmon on a plank
- Buttermilk Chicken Spatchcock
- Grain Mustard & Paprika Lamb Rack
- Charred Peach Melba, Smoky Pound Cake
- BBQ Ratatouille
- Fired Sweet Potato
- Bruno’s Sexy Slaw
- Spiced Corn on the Cob
- Dips, Sides and Sauces
- Full-day course tuition
- Morning tea & coffee served with light breakfast option
- BBQ Lunch with wine
- Northcote Cookery School Apron & Information Pack to Take Home
How To Book
To book this course please contact us on:
Telephone: 01254 240555
Or send an enquiry by selecting a date below and a member of our team will contact you:
Disclaimer: Courses are subject to availability and can only run with a minimum of three participants. In the rare event that this should happen, we have the right to cancel the course. Menus may change due to seasonal availability.