Bespoke Cookery Days
For something really special, celebrate or entertain with a bespoke cookery day.
An exclusive service designed to create personally tailored packages from a celebration party to a standout business incentive.
Cooking is a fantastic team building activity - an original and interactive way to engage and build relationships with colleagues or clients. Inspired by Chef Patron Nigel Haworth’s desire for innovative cuisine, Northcote Cookery School - under the watchful eyes of Head Tutor Michael Vanheste - offers a variety of courses to suit everyone, from those new to cooking to the enthusiastic chef.
Courses are limited to a maximum of eight students and provide an opportunity for everyone to learn new skills in a unique and challenging environment
- Birthday Celebrations - a fun and alternative experience for close friend and family members.
- Hen and Stag Parties - create a memorable day with cooking wine tasting and cocktail making - we can create the perfect day just to suit you.
- Entertaining Clients - a unique experience guaranteed to make an impression.
- Team Building - challenge your staff in the professional environment of Lancashire's only Michelin-starred kitchen.
- Morning Tea and Coffee served with a light breakfast option
- Enjoy a 2-Course Lunch and a glass of wine in Northcote’s elegant restaurant
- Cream Tea (full day only)
- Northcote Cookery School Apron
- Information Pack and all the food you have prepared to take home.*
FULL DAY COURSES FROM £195.00 PER PERSON
HALF DAY COURSES FROM £120.00 PER PERSON
View the online calendar for all available dates and course details.
*On certain courses it is more suitable to eat the food on the day.