Northcote is looking for a Restaurant Supervisor to assist our Restaurant Manager, in the day to day running of a busy Michelin star restaurant.
As a Restaurant Supervisor you will work closely with Lisa and the Restaurant Team to deliver exceptional service and lead a team to offer a fantastic journey to all our cherished guests. It will be your job to ensure that the passion for our food and service is demonstrated throughout our teams and that we remain collectively successful in always showcasing our fantastic service standard. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself professionally with various available training programs and National Competition entries funded by Northcote.
This role would be perfect for a current Restaurant Supervisor interested in progressing within Michelin or a Head Waiter wanting to progress.
- Experience in fine dining
- Fantastic and friendly guest service skills
- Organisational skills
- An ambitious and committed attitude to succeed
- Good team spirit and leadership skills
The successful candidate will possess
There are some fantastic perks that come with being part of the Northcote family! As well as team events, supplier visits and team treats, you also receive group discounts among many other benefits…
- Competitive salary
- Up to £3k bonus paid bi-monthly
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Reward Gateway membership
- Meals and uniform provided
- Excellent career progression opportunities within a successful growing business
- Support in entering top industry competitions
- Up to 50% staff discount on food and beverage throughout the Stafford Collection
- Discounts with Pride of Britain hotels
- Staff accommodation if required
- Continuing professional development opportunities
A little about Northcote…
Executive Chef Lisa Goodwin-Allen, Managing Director Craig Bancroft and the team are dedicated to their vision of ensuring the perfect experience at Northcote – an award-winning luxury hotel with a restaurant that has held a Michelin star since 1996.
Northcote is situated on the edge of the Ribble Valley, in the heart of Lancashire; perfectly located for the North West motorway network – only 10 minutes from junction 31, M6.