An exciting opportunity for a Commis Chef de Partie to join our kitchen brigade led by Lisa Goodwin-Allen.
Do you want to work for a team that has held a Michelin Star for 26 years?
If so, Northcote is for you!
We are recruiting for a talented Commis Chef de Partie at the award-winning luxury hotel situated on the edge of the Ribble Valley, in the heart of Lancashire.
- Passionate about delivering high quality, seasonal food
- As Commis Chef de Partie you will come from a stable background ideally working in high-end restaurants
- Confident, motivated, hardworking with a can-do attitude
- Looking to progress your career to the next level
- Be a clear communicator
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Timekeeping and organisational skills
There are some fantastic perks that come with being part of the Northcote family! As well as team events, supplier visits and team treats, you also receive group discounts among many other benefits…
- Competitive salary
- Up to £3k bonus paid bi-monthly
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Reward Gateway membership
- Meals and uniform provided
- Excellent career progression opportunities within a successful growing business
- Support in entering top industry competitions
- Up to 50% staff discount on food and beverage throughout the Stafford Collection
- Discounts with Pride of Britain hotels
- Staff accommodation if required
A little about Northcote…
Executive Chef Lisa Goodwin-Allen, Managing Director Craig Bancroft and the team are dedicated to their vision of ensuring the perfect experience at Northcote – an award-winning luxury hotel with a restaurant that has held a Michelin star since 1996.
Northcote is situated on the edge of the Ribble Valley, in the heart of Lancashire; perfectly located for the North West motorway network – only 10 minutes from junction 31, M6.