Assistant Head Sommelier Vacancy
Northcote is looking for an Assistant Head Sommelier to join their talented wine team. This role is a full-time, permanent contract with exceptional training/qualifications and comes with fantastic progression opportunities. All qualifications and exams are also offered and supported by Northcote.
This is a rare but amazing opportunity to join an award-winning team, where you can develop your skills and personality whilst progressing up the career ladder.
This position would be perfect for a person who is studying towards exams, WSET or Court of Master Sommeliers and willing to compete and take part in some of the countries best competitions! We have personal training plans to train our Sommeliers to the highest standard within Michelin star service to lay down the path for a committed individual who is focused on achieving.
This position comes with possible staff accommodation at the candidates request if needed.
- A proven track record as a Sommelier
- Experience of working in 4 AA Rosette or Michelin star restaurant
- Clear communication skills and enjoy being part of a team
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Meals and uniform provided
- Excellent career progression opportunities within a successful growing business
- Suppport in entering top industry competitions
- Discounts with Pride of Britain hotels
- Up to 50% staff discount on food and beverage throughout the Stafford Collection