Northcote plays host to many events, from the world renowned Obsession every January to wine tasting, cookery classes and more.
- 30 June 2016 - Caviar Evening
- 11 July 2016 - Unlocking the Secrets of Stonyhurst
- 12 August 2016 - Glorious 12th - A Celebration of Game
- 7 September 2016 - Sabrage Event
- 3 October 2016 - Unlocking the Secrets of Stonyhurst
The Cookery School
Four cooking stations will offer a unique facility, for cookery courses, master classes and demonstrations. Enjoy a variety of courses from basic skills to modern techniques; from dinner parties with food and wine matching tips to Just Desserts; classic Northcote to a masterclass on sauces. These courses will be delivered by Northcote’s Head Tutor Michael Vanheste, Lisa Allen or Nigel Haworth. The next cookery school schedule will be released mid-February.
Obsession is Northcote’s annual homage to the finest food and wine, established as one of Europe's premier gastronomic events. Each chef challenges themselves to produce a unique Obsession Menu. Each dish is meticulous in construction and a feast for all the senses.