We are looking for our next Sommelier. This role is a full time, permanent contract with exceptional training/qualifications and comes with fantastic progression opportunities.
Salary: Up to £26,000 dependent on experience
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED, BUT NOT NECESSARY • FULL TRAINING PROGRAMME INCLUDED
Michelin star restaurant in the North West of England are looking to recruit a passionate and dedicated trainee or experienced Sommelier to join their wine team.
An amazing opportunity to join an award winning team, where you can develop your skills and personality whilst progressing up the career ladder within a high end establishment.
This is also available as a full trainee position and would be perfect for a student studying hospitality or a current food/beverage employee looking to pursue a professional career.
We have created a personal training plan to train our Sommelier to the highest standard within Michelin star service and to lay down a path for a committed individual who is focused on achieving.
This position comes with possible staff accommodation at the candidates request if needed.
What we offer:
- Educational package inclusive of WSET Level 1-3, Court of Master Sommeliers up to Level 4, Edinburgh Whiskey School
- Up to £3k bonus paid bi-monthly
- Frequent wine tastings with Head Sommelier and Master of Wine Consultant
- Stagier at the 5 star The Stafford London
- Staff meals on duty
- Working on a 5 day operation with 2 days off per week
- 28 days holidays (pro rota)
- Staff discount across the company
- Regular suppliers and market trips
- Uniform provided & laundered