Stay and Cook Break
The perfect indulgence for the discerning ‘Foodie'...
Northcote’s Stay and Cook Breaks combine the luxury of an overnight stay with a rewarding day spent in the Cookery School.
Enjoy dinner in the elegant surroundings of the restaurant before spending the night in a superior bedroom. After waking up to Northcote’s famous Lancashire breakfast, you will be refreshed, energised and ready for the challenges of the day ahead.
Inspired by Executive Chef Lisa Goodwin-Allen's desire for innovative cuisine, Northcote Cookery School - under the watchful eyes of Head Tutor Bruno Birkbeck - offers a variety of courses to suit everyone from those new to cooking, to the enthusiastic amateur chef.
- Arrive early afternoon and settle into your superior room
- If you wish to dine, select from a 4-course gourmet, 6-course tasting menu or the a la carte menu (extra)
- Start the day with Northcote’s Lancashire breakfast or one of the many alternatives
- Join your tutor at the Chef ’s Table in the Cookery School for your class
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch and complimentary glass of wine in the restaurant
- Tea and freshly baked scones served mid-afternoon
- On completion of your course you will depart with a Cookery School apron, course folder and all the food prepared in a Cookery School Bag - on certain courses it is more suitable to eat the food on the day.
Preferential Room Rate:
Bed and Breakfast, based on 2 people sharing, Sunday - Thursday. Dinner optional extra.
Cookery School Day fully inclusive:
Full day from £210pp