Stay and Cook Break
The perfect indulgence for the discerning ‘Foodie'...
Northcote’s Stay and Cook Breaks combine the luxury of an overnight stay with a rewarding day spent in the Cookery School.
Enjoy dinner in the elegant surroundings of the restaurant before spending the night in a superior bedroom. After waking up to Northcote’s famous Lancashire breakfast, you will be refreshed, energised and ready for the challenges of the day ahead.
Inspired by Chef Patron Nigel Haworth’s desire for innovative cuisine, Northcote Cookery School - under the watchful eyes of Head Tutor Bruno Birkbeck - offers a variety of courses to suit everyone from those new to cooking, to the enthusiastic amateur chef.
- Arrive early afternoon and settle into your superior room
- If you wish to dine, select from a 5-course gourmet, 7-course tasting menu or the a la carte menu (extra)
- Start the day with Northcote’s Lancashire breakfast or one of the many alternatives
- Join your tutor at the Chef ’s Table in the Cookery School for your class
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch and complimentary glass of wine in the restaurant.
- Tea and freshly baked scones served mid-afternoon.
- On completion of your course you will depart with a Cookery School apron, course folder and all the food prepared in a Cookery School Bag - on certain courses it is more suitable to eat the food on the day.
Preferential Room Rate:
Bed and Breakfast, based on 2 people sharing, Sunday - Thursday. Dinner optional extra.
Cookery School Day fully inclusive:
Half day from £120pp
Full day from £195pp