Stay and Cook Break
The perfect indulgence for the discerning ‘Foodie'...
Northcote’s Stay and Cook Breaks combine the luxury of an overnight stay with a rewarding day spent in the Cookery School.
Enjoy dinner in the elegant surroundings of the restaurant before spending the night in one of our luxurious bedrooms. After waking up to Northcote’s famous Lancashire breakfast, you will be refreshed, energised and ready for the challenges of the day ahead.
Inspired by Executive Chef Lisa Goodwin-Allen's desire for innovative cuisine, Northcote Cookery School - under the watchful eyes of Head Tutor Bruno Birkbeck - offers a variety of courses to suit everyone from those new to cooking, to the enthusiastic amateur chef.
- Arrive early afternoon and settle into your manor house room
- If you wish to dine, select from a 4-course gourmet, 6-course tasting menu or the a la carte menu (dinner extra)
- Start the day with Northcote’s Lancashire breakfast or one of the many alternatives
- Join your tutor in the Cookery School for your class
- Enjoy lunch as per your chosen course details
- Tea and freshly baked scones served mid-afternoon
- Depart with a Cookery School apron, course folder and all the food you have prepared
From £340.00 per person
Based on single or double occupancy in a Manor House room, Sunday - Thursday with breakfast and one place on a £210 cookery school course. Dinner optional extra.
Cookery school attendance on a higher priced course will affect the cost of the break. Breaks subject to availability of bedrooms and cookery school places.
Lodge Bedroom Stay and Cook Break
Please contact [email protected] or call us on 01254 240555 for further details.