A Relaxing Two Night Easter Getaway
Friday 19th - Monday 22nd April 2019
Plan ahead and book the perfect Easter getaway at Northcote, a time to explore this wonderful part of the country, full of beauty and charm in the Spring. Enjoy the great outdoors in the Ribble Valley on on of our guided walks or take the electric or hybrid cycles and explore the Trough of Bowland. Then enjoy 10 different courses from Lisa Goodwin-Allen's repertoire of seasonal dishes for spring, over the two nights of your stay.
- Two nights of luxury in one of Northcote's individually styled rooms
- Begin your first evening relaxing in the Cocktail Bar with a special Easter cocktail each, served with a selection of snacks
- Start your break with Lisa's 4-course gourmet menu
- We introduce your second night with half bottle of Louis Roederer Champagne
- Followed by the 6-Course Tasting Menu
- Each morning you enjoy Northcote's famous Lancashire breakfast
Guided Spring Walk
Each morning, following a breakfast that will set you up nicely for the day, you can join us for a spring walk through the Ribble Valley for a leisurely 5 miles with our walking guide. The hotel team will meet you halfway along the route with an Easter snack and a glass of something special.
An Easter Gift
Feeling refreshed, revitalised and ready to depart with our Easter hamper and some memories of your visit to Northcote, the Ribble Valley and the Forest of Bowland.