Summertime Foodie Tour
Lancashire is a foodie’s paradise, with plenty of local produce and traditional dishes to indulge in. Summer is the perfect time to explore the county’s culinary scene, as you can enjoy the gorgeous weather while sampling some fantastic food.
After breakfast, you will head off with local lass, Katie Wilson, for your exclusive Northcote artisan foodie adventure. You will visit a select group of the finest artisans in the region, enjoying a coffee & cake brunch; tastings from local cheese and savoury producers; fresh at the farm ice cream; insights into local gin distilleries and award-winning micro brewers and plenty of local nibbles along the way to share and purchase pantry delights for home.
Embrace the flavours of the season and let your taste buds go on an unforgettable journey.
Included in your Foodie Break
• One night accommodation in a Superior house room
• Northcote’s award-winning breakfast
• Bowland & Bay Artisan Summertime Foodie Tour
2023 Dates & Tour Timings
• Wednesday 5th July (Tour on Thursday 6th) (Fully Booked)
• Tuesday 18th July (Tour on Wednesday 19th)
• Wednesday 9th August (Tour on Thursday 10th) (Fully Booked)
The Artisan Food Tour will start at 10:30am following your breakfast on your departure day. You will return to Northcote at 3:30pm, after a full day of visits across the region.
The Artisan Break is £520.00 per couple
Tour includes all food, drink & entry tickets during the tour, an overnight stay in one our Superior house rooms and an award-winning Northcote breakfast the following morning for two people sharing.
Please ask our reception team for more details on room upgrades, dinner reservations for our 5-course gourmet menu or new a la carte menu on the night of your stay. To extend your break, please speak with our reception team for a special rate.
To book this offer, please call 01254 240555
Further dates will be released for the Northcote Tours, however if you would like to book a tour directly with Bowland Bay, check out their calendar for information on Lancashire & Cumbria Food or Brewery adventures, half day or full day bowlandandbay.co.uk/book
What’s included in your tour:
- Savour Lancashire’s legendary cheese
- Visit an award winning Gin distillery on the fells for a tutored tasting
- Enjoy a small plates selection lunch & drinks, from one of Goosnargh’s newest Chefs
- Explore a Victorian Wine Warehouse and learn the 100 year old link to Benedictine liquor in Lancashire
- Pick up freshly baked cakes from one of the incredible bakers in the Valley
- Final stop at the Food Hall and Brewery for local shopping with a Bowland beer flight or G&T’s to finish the tour
Along the way your Ranger will be guiding guests on the very latest foodie news and the history behind the legends.
After dining, your ultimate retreat to recharge and relax awaits. All rooms and suites include contemporary features and sophisticated furnishings, providing the little luxuries to make your stay unforgettable and ensuring you wake up feeling refreshed.
A Northcote Breakfast
Our extensive breakfast choices have become legendary, whether you indulge in a full cooked breakfast or opt for a tasty local alternative like Lancashire Cheese Souffle. Enjoy a leisurely breakfast before heading out to discover the area.
More about Bowland & Bay Artisan Tours
Bowland and Bay Artisan Foodie Adventures promise a unique and unforgettable experience for foodies and nature lovers alike. The tour will take you through some of the most beautiful landscapes in Lancashire, while giving a taste of the region’s diverse and delicious food culture. Let our foodie Ranger and local guide drive you to meet the creators of the new northern tastebud revolution. It’s the perfect way to explore the hidden culinary gems of Lancashire and discover what makes this county so special.