Mon 9th Dec, 2019
9.00am - 4-4.30pm (approx)
The Cookery School at Northcote
Create stunning fresh flower arrangements just in time for the festive season at Northcote's first flower-arranging masterclass.
You will be guided by Caroline Davies, a former professional florist, holder of City and Guild in Floristry and member of Whalley Flower Club.
She will help you to produce two arragements throughout the day; a large Christmas table centrepiece and a festive door wreath using high quality fresh flowers and foliage. The day also includes a tour of Northcote's gardens with Head Gardener Phill Dewhurst who will reveal how the team maintain the colourful, fruitful gardens. Lunch, cream tea and a light breakfast are also included as you indulge your creative side to produce two beautiful displays.
The workshop includes
- Full day tuition and all the materials, flowers and foliage
- A light breakfast and tea or coffee on arrival
- Mid-morning coffee or tea
- Two course lunch from the Festive Seasonal Menu by Executive Chef Lisa Goodwin-Allen
- Accompanying wines chosen and served by Head Sommelier Tamas Czinki
- Garden tour (weather depending) and talk from Head Gardener Phill
- Afternoon Cream Tea to conclude your day
You will take home:
- Your completed Christmas table centrepiece
- Your own Christmas door wreath
- Northcote apron and goodie bag including floristry scissors
About Caroline Davies
Caroline ran her own business 'Petals', providing arrangements, Christmas decorations, wedding flowers and bouquets for customers including Northcote and Ribble Valley Inns.
She passed the North West Demonstrators exam and has travelled to clubs throughout the north west giving demonstrations and flower-arranging.
In Caroline's own words:
"One can't help but smile at flowers. I have always had a love of nature, be it above or below water.
Retirement allowed me to further develop my two passions in life - scuba and flower arranging, the latter encouraged my creative side.
I can't wait to help others unleash their creative passions and pass on the knowledge and tips I have gained over the years."
How To Book
To book for this event please contact us on:
Telephone: 01254 240555 or Email: [email protected]