Personally Tailored Meetings
The private Louis Roederer Suite provides the perfect environment for business meetings and presentations.
The modular design of the suite enables the space to be easily adapted to accommodate different requirements and feature cutting edge audio visual technology and connectivity.
Packages can be tailored to meet exacting criteria and a personally appointed event co-ordinator will ensure complete privacy on the day and attend to any additional requirements allowing your event to pass seamlessly and to schedule.
Personally Tailored Meetings
- Exclusive use of the meeting rooms:
- The Cristal Room - Boardroom set up for up to 14 executives
- The Vintage Room - Boardroom set up for up to 24 executives
- The Louis Roederer Room - Boardroom set up for up to 24 executives
- Full technology package including Apple TV, HDMI connection, laptop
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Private wash room facilities
- Private courtyard and lounge
- Easy access and fully wheelchair compatible
- Fully air-conditioned
8 Hour Executive Delegate Packages
Weekdays from 9.00am - 5.00pm
Example Day Package Itinerary
- ARRIVAL - Executives arrive at The Louis Roederer entrance to a warm welcome, freshly ground coffee and tea, fresh juices, Northcote’s famous bircher muesli and the morning papers.
- MID-MORNING - Freshly ground coffee and tea served with homemade health bars.
- LUNCH - Enjoy a 2 course lunch served in either The Louis Roederer Room or the restaurant.
- AFTERNOON TEA - Freshly ground coffee and tea served with Northcote scones.
Also includes still and sparkling water, mixed nuts, fresh fruit bowl, complimentary Wi-Fi, stationery, mints and room hire based on a minimum of 8 executives.
Fully inclusive price, including VAT - £50.00pp
Maximum 10 guests in the restaurant.
24 Hour Executive Delegate Packages
Northcote can plan your arrangements to include overnight accommodation within the package. This can be prior to or following your meeting.
Example 24 Hour Package Itinerary
- ARRIVAL - Any time from 7.30am. Executives arrive at The Louis Roederer entrance to a warm welcome, freshly ground coffee and tea, fresh juices. optional extras: Northcote bircher Meusli or Bacon Brioche Bun
- MID-MORNING - Freshly ground coffee and tea served with mid-morning snack
- LUNCH - Enjoy a formal or relaxed lunch served in either The Louis Roederer Room or the elegant main restaurant (up to 10 guests). See Day Delegate information for lunch options
- NORTHCOTE CREAM TEA - Freshly ground coffee and tea served with Northcote scones. upgrade to the full afternoon tea at £18.00 per person
- DINNER - A 3-course dinner £50 allocation will be served in the elegant restaurant or, if you prefer, The Louis Roederer private dining rooms. For the ultimate foodie experience, upgrade to the 4 or 6 course tasting menu and dine at The Chef's Table (maximum 14 guests). Additional charges apply
- OVERNIGHT - Following dinner, relax with colleagues in the hotel lounge or cocktail bar before retiring for the evening.
- BREAKFAST - Wake up refreshed and experience Northcote’s famous Lancashire breakfast before onward travel.
Also includes still and sparkling Belu water, Cheshire Smokehouse mixed nuts and mints, fresh fruit bowl, flipchart and stationery and room hire based on a minimum of 8 executives.
From £230.00 per person. Fully inclusive price, including VAT
Based on single occupancy in a Manor House superior room