The Ultimate MeatFest – Appetites Essential!
Thu 15th Nov, 2018 Full
Wed 28th Nov, 2018 Full
Tue 26th Feb, 2019
Wed 27th Feb, 2019
In the UK we have some of the best farming in the world, meaning we produce some fantastic animals giving us amazing meats. This new course will give you a full day of learning a bit about butchery, best cuts to use for certain dishes and the ultimate lunch (which you will make yourself) – Ribeye Steak and Triple Cooked Chips! Additionally you will also make your own take home meal for two.
You will be cooking:
- Home-Cured Hanger Steak
- Ribeye, Triple Cooked Chips, Peppercorn Sauce, Salad
- Beef Wellington, Dauphinoise Potatoes, Green Beans, Red Wine Sauce (to take home)
- One-day course tuition
- Morning tea & coffee served with light breakfast option
- Dine in the restaurant, enjoy a 2-course lunch and a glass of wine
- Cream Tea
- Northcote Cookery School Apron
- Information pack and all the food you have prepared to take home
How To Book
To book this course please contact us on:
Telephone: 01254 240555
Or send an enquiry by selecting a date below and a member of our team will contact you:
Disclaimer: Courses are subject to availability and can only run with a minimum of three participants. In the rare event that this should happen, we have the right to cancel the course. Menus may change due to seasonal availability.