The Ultimate Meat Feast
Wed 6th Nov, 2019
Thu 7th Nov, 2019
Tue 21st Jan, 2020
Wed 22nd Jan, 2020
Tue 24th Mar, 2020
Wed 25th Mar, 2020
Thu 26th Mar, 2020
9am - 4.30/5.30pm
Meat-lovers rejoice! These recipes will have your mouth watering as you learn the butchery basics to help you prepare, cook and enjoy some impressive cuts.
In the UK we have some of the best farming in the world, meaning we produce some fantastic animals giving us amazing meats.
This course will give you a full day of learning a bit about butchery, best cuts to use for certain dishes and the ultimate lunch (which you will make yourself)!
Additionally you will also make your own take home meal for two.
• Beef Wellington, Red Wine Sauce, Potato Gratin, Seasonal Greens
• Steak au Poivre, Triple Cooked Chips, Beef Fat Onion, Salad
• Steak Tartare
• Ultimate Steak Sandwich
• Steak Tasting
- One-day course tuition
- Morning tea & coffee served with light breakfast option
- Dine in the restaurant, enjoy a 2-course lunch and a glass of wine
- Cream Tea
- Northcote Cookery School Apron
- Information pack and all the food you have prepared to take home
How To Book
To book this course please contact us on:
Telephone: 01254 240555
Or send an enquiry by selecting a date below and a member of our team will contact you:
Disclaimer: Courses are subject to availability and can only run with a minimum of three participants. In the rare event that this should happen, we have the right to cancel the course. Menus may change due to seasonal availability.