Steak! Half Day Course
How do you like your steak? If you shy away from cooking a great steak in the comfort of your own kitchen and prefer to leave it to the professionals, then this half day course is made for you! We’ll spend the morning discussing and tasting different cuts of steak and show you how to get the “cuisson” that’s right for you. Towards lunchtime, you’ll cook your own steak to perfection as well as preparing a classic sauce* to go with it. The Northcote brigade will supply you with Nigel’s famous real chips cooked in dripping as well as a tasty seasonal salad. To complete the experience, you’ll be enjoying your perfectly cooked steak for lunch accompanied by a glass of red wine selected by our wine team. Time to meat perfection!!!
You will be cooking:
- Sirloin Steak, cooked to your liking by you
- Choice of accompanying sauce: Classic Béarnaise or Creamy Peppercorn (*Please advise what sauce you’d like to make at time of booking!)
- Half day course tuition
- Morning tea & coffee served with light breakfast option
- Tea & coffee with biscuit served mid morning
- 2 Course Lunch
- Northcote Cookery School Apron
- Information pack and all the food you have prepared to take home
How To Book
To book this course please contact us on:
Telephone: 01254 240555
Or send an enquiry by selecting a date below and a member of our team will contact you:
Disclaimer: Courses are subject to availability and can only run with a minimum of three participants. In the rare event that this should happen, we have the right to cancel the course. Menus may change due to seasonal availability.