NEW – Sous Vide Cookery at Home
Thu 7th Mar, 2019 Full
Fri 8th Mar, 2019 Full
9am - 4.30/5.30pm
No longer confined to restaurant kitchens any more, Sous Vide as a cookery technique is now going main stream! But with all the confusing information our there on temperatures, cooking times even the right ingredients, we will unravel the tangles of Sous Vide cookery at home.
It's perfect for the home cooks who have recently invested in Sous Vide equipment, thinking about investing in Sous Vide equipment or just the adventurous home cook.
You will be cooking:
- Monkfish Cheek, Crispy Miso Mushrooms, Parsley & Garlic
- 24 Hour Cooked Pork Belly, Pork Fillet, Pomme Puree, Cabbage, Crispy Bacon
- Modern Banoffee Pie, Callebaut Caramelia Creamaux, Puff Pastry Crisps, Cream
- Demonstration of a Roast Chicken Crown
- One-day course tuition
- Morning tea & coffee served with light breakfast option
- Dine in the restaurant, enjoy a 2-course lunch and a glass of wine
- Cream Tea
- Northcote Cookery School Apron
- Information pack and all the food you have prepared to take home
How To Book
To book this course please contact us on:
Telephone: 01254 240555
Or send an enquiry by selecting a date below and a member of our team will contact you:
Disclaimer: Courses are subject to availability and can only run with a minimum of three participants. In the rare event that this should happen, we have the right to cancel the course. Menus may change due to seasonal availability.