NEW – Sous Vide Cookery at Home
9am - 4.30/5.30pm
No longer confined to restaurant kitchens, Sous Vide as a cookery technique is now going mainstream! But with all the confusing information out there on temperatures, cooking times and ingredients, our knowledgeable tutors will help you unravel the tangles of Sous Vide cookery.
It's perfect for the home cooks who have recently invested in Sous Vide equipment, if you're thinking about investing in Sous Vide equipment or want to try something new and adventurous! You will be shown various demostrations with a range of foods, with lots of tips to take on board. You will also have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience under the watchful eyes of the tutors.
The course includes:
- Monkfish Cheek, Crispy Miso Mushrooms, Parsley & Garlic
- Beef Fillet, Pomme Puree, Cabbage, Red Wine Sauce - you will take this home
- Confit Duck Leg (demo)
- Loch Duart Sous Vide Salmon (demo)
- Roast Chicken Crown (demo)
- Various Sous Vide Seasonal Vegetables/Fruit (demo)
- Modern Banoffee Pie, Callebaut Caramelia Creamaux, Puff Pastry Crisps, Cream
- One-day course tuition
- Morning tea & coffee served with light breakfast option
- Dine in the restaurant, enjoy a 2-course lunch and a glass of wine
- Cream Tea
- Northcote Cookery School Apron
- Information pack and all the food you have prepared to take home
How To Book
To book this course please contact us on:
Telephone: 01254 240555
Or send an enquiry by selecting a date below and a member of our team will contact you:
Disclaimer: Courses are subject to availability and can only run with a minimum of three participants. In the rare event that this should happen, we have the right to cancel the course. Menus may change due to seasonal availability.