Sous Vide Cookery at Home
Fri 1st Dec, 2017
Thu 22nd Feb, 2018
Fri 23rd Feb, 2018
No longer confined to restaurant kitchens any more, Sous Vide as cookery technique is now going main stream! But with all the confusing information our there on temperatures, cooking times even the right ingredients, we will unravel the tangles of Sous Vide cookery at home.
It's perfect for the home cooks who have recently invested in Sous Vide equipment, thinking about investing in Sous Vide equipment or just the adventurous home cook.
You will be cooking:
- Just Cooked Treacle Salmon, Pickled Ginger, Coriander & Lime
- Roast Breast of Goosnargh Duck, Homemade Smoked Duck Ham, Spicy Cabbage, Orange Gell
- Sous Vide Vanilla and Rum Infused Pineapple, Pineapple Jelly, Eccles Cake Ice Cream
- One-day course tuition
- Morning tea & coffee served with light breakfast option
- Dine in the restaurant, enjoy a 2-course lunch and a glass of wine
- Afternoon Tea
- Northcote Cookery School Apron
- Information pack and all the food you have prepared to take home
Our advanced level courses are aimed at those wanting to learn how to cook to a fine-dining level. We will concentrate on more intricate cookery techniques with a strong focus on refining your palate and presentation skills. There’s less time to explain the basics so you should be a confident cook, be comfortable to work at a faster pace and already have good knife skills. Dependent on the theme of the course some experience of basic butchery, fish filleting, sauces, baking and pastry making is desired. You may be working with professional equipment rarely seen in a home environment.
How To Book
To book this course please contact us on:
Telephone: 01254 240555 or Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Courses are subject to availability and can only run with a minimum of three participants. In the rare event that this should happen, we have the right to cancel the course. Menus may change due to seasonal availability.