Northcote Christmas Hamper
9am - 4.30/5.30pm
Have you ever wanted to make some homemade Christmas Gifts for your family or friends but not sure where to start? Then this cookery course could well be for you.
A basket to fill with your homemade treats is also provided.
You will make a selection of sweet & savoury items to take home with you, which you will be able to put together to make one gift or maybe it can be a gift to yourself!
- Cranberry Relish
- Lemon Curd
- Fig Chutney
- Christmas Pudding
- Northcote's Viennese Mince Pies
- Stem Ginger Shortbread
- Mini Chocolate Yule Log
- Make your own Chocolate Truffles
- Make your own half bottle of Mulled Wine
- One-day course tuition
- Morning tea & coffee served with light breakfast option
- Dine in the restaurant, enjoy a 2-course lunch and a glass of wine
- Cream Tea
- Northcote Cookery School Apron
- Information pack and all the food you have prepared to take home
How To Book
To book this course please contact us on:
Telephone: 01254 240555
Or send an enquiry by selecting a date below and a member of our team will contact you:
Disclaimer: Courses are subject to availability and can only run with a minimum of three participants. In the rare event that this should happen, we have the right to cancel the course. Menus may change due to seasonal availability.