Modern Chinese Cuisine with Victor Yu
Tue 4th Jul, 2017
Thu 6th Jul, 2017
Victor Yu has agreed to return to Northcote Cookery School by popular demand! If you didn’t get the chance to secure your place last February then now’s your chance. We all love a good Chinese takeaway but why not have a go at setting up a veritable oriental feast yourself? Victor and Michael will guide you through all the recipes and help you recreate some of the unique flavours attributed to modern Chinese food. Get your cleavers out!
You will be cooking:
- Char Roast Honey Glazed Chicken Satay
- Crispy Duck Roll, Hoi Sin Dipping Sauce
- Signature Steamed Seabass, Ginger & Spring Onion
- Slow Roast Char Sui Pork
- Traditional Egg Fried Rice
- Rhubarb & Apple Samosa, Ginger Syrup
- One-day course tuition
- Morning tea & coffee served with light breakfast option
- Dine in the restaurant, enjoy a 2-course lunch and a glass of wine
- Afternoon Tea
- Northcote Cookery School Apron
- Information pack and all the food you have prepared to take home
Not just for the beginners in the kitchen but also for those wanting to discover new flavours and techniques. With no previous experience of cookery expected, this type of course will teach you the fundamental skills and techniques required to build your confidence and knowledge. With time dedicated to explain the basics, we will concentrate on techniques and help you understand the "why's" as well as the "how to's". Only equipment found in most domestic kitchens will be used on these courses.
How To Book
To book this course please contact us on:
Telephone: 01254 240555 or Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Courses are subject to availability and can only run with a minimum of three participants. In the rare event that this should happen, we have the right to cancel the course. Menus may change due to seasonal availability.