Looking for some inspiration for your spring time entertaining? Then have a look at this menu, created by Nigel Haworth to showcase the best of seasonal springtime produce. Michael will guide you through the recipes, explaining all the steps and letting you in on some trade secrets to ensure you can impress your guests. Expect to be wowed by some exciting flavour combinations!
You will be cooking:
- Twice Baked Lancashire Cheese Soufflé, Beetroot Relish, Cheese Foam
- Rare Breed Braised Pork Cheeks, Liquorice & Fennel, Foraged Dock Pudding
- Rhubarb Millefeuille, Blood Orange Syrup, Classic Crème Chantilly
- One-day course tuition
- Morning tea & coffee served with light breakfast option
- Dine in the restaurant, enjoy a 2-course lunch and a glass of wine
- Afternoon Tea
- Northcote Cookery School Apron
- Information pack and all the food you have prepared to take home
If you are an enthusiastic home cook who likes to be adventurous and entertain, look for the intermediate courses for inspiration. We will enhance your competence and confidence in all areas of the kitchen and help you fine-tune your techniques. You will be quite familiar with common cookery concepts such as baking, basic knife skills, frying and grilling and able to follow a recipe. No other special skills are required as we'll teach you everything you need to know. You may be using equipment you haven’t come across before.
How To Book
To book this course please contact us on:
Telephone: 01254 240555 or Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Courses are subject to availability and can only run with a minimum of three participants. In the rare event that this should happen, we have the right to cancel the course. Menus may change due to seasonal availability.