NEW: High Tea
Wed 24th Jul, 2019
9am - 4.30/5.30pm
High Tea is an often overlooked British staple dating back to the 1700s. With the astronomic rise in popularity of Afternoon Tea, we're bringing back the more substantial High Tea with savoury and sweet snacks to avoid the mid afternoon slump!
On our High Tea menu there are lots of tasty nibbles to serve at an afternoon gathering, or even to give you ideas for party food.
You will make:
- Scotch Egg
- Sausage Roll
- Stem Ginger Shortbread
- Mini Lemon Drizzle Cake
- Mocha Meringue "Sandwich"
- Fat Rascals - Demo
- One-day course tuition
- Morning tea & coffee served with light breakfast option
- Dine in the restaurant, enjoy a 2-course lunch and a glass of wine
- Cream Tea
- Northcote Cookery School Apron
- Information pack and all the food you have prepared to take home
How To Book
To book this course please contact us on:
Telephone: 01254 240555
Or send an enquiry by selecting a date below and a member of our team will contact you:
Disclaimer: Courses are subject to availability and can only run with a minimum of three participants. In the rare event that this should happen, we have the right to cancel the course. Menus may change due to seasonal availability.