There is a wealth of game animals available to us in this country but it is still an under-used meat in the domestic kitchen. You will learn about the types of game, the best season for them, and the best way to prepare and cook some of the most common types such as venison and partridge. Book now and get your “game face” on!
- Game Terrine & Fig Chutney
- Whole Roast Partridge, Bread Sauce, Game Chips
- Pear Frangipane Tart
- One-day course tuition
- Morning tea & coffee served with light breakfast option
- Dine in the restaurant, enjoy a 2-course lunch and a glass of wine
- Cream Tea
- Northcote Cookery School Apron
- Information pack and all the food you have prepared to take home
How To Book
To book this course please contact us on:
Telephone: 01254 240555
Or send an enquiry by selecting a date below and a member of our team will contact you:
Disclaimer: Courses are subject to availability and can only run with a minimum of three participants. In the rare event that this should happen, we have the right to cancel the course. Menus may change due to seasonal availability.