NEW: Festive Dinner Party
Wed 11th Dec, 2019 Full
Thu 12th Dec, 2019 Full
Thu 19th Dec, 2019
9am - 4.30/5.30pm
If you are need need of some top tips on how to cook a traditional Christmas Dinner, then this course is for you.
Head Cookery School Tutor Bruno will show you how to take the stress out of making the ultimate Christmas Feast for the family.
You'll prepare the Guinea Fowl Crown and all the best trimmings including roast potatoes, Northocte honeyed Carrots and Parsnips. Finally you'll build a sherry trifle worthy of taking centre stage on your dining table as Bruno sprinkles some Northcote magic to give it the wow factor.
You will be cooking:
- Tempura King Prawns, Sorrel and Garlic Aioli
- Guinea Fowl Crown with all the trimmings and Guinea Fowl Leg Pot
- Sherry Trifle using Valrhona Chocolate, Blood Orange and Pedro Ximenez Sherry and Salted Walnuts
- One-day course tuition
- Morning tea & coffee served with light breakfast option
- Dine in the restaurant, enjoy a 2-course lunch and a glass of wine
- Cream Tea
- Northcote Cookery School Apron
- Information pack and all the food you have prepared to take home
How To Book
To book this course please contact us on:
Telephone: 01254 240555
Or send an enquiry by selecting a date below and a member of our team will contact you:
Disclaimer: Courses are subject to availability and can only run with a minimum of three participants. In the rare event that this should happen, we have the right to cancel the course. Menus may change due to seasonal availability.