Wed 6th Dec, 2017 Full
Fri 8th Dec, 2017 Full
Wed 13th Dec, 2017
Fri 15th Dec, 2017
Perhaps it’s your first ever go at cooking Christmas lunch or you might just fancy a change from the traditional turkey, our Christmas Entertaining course will help you make the big day seem effortless. Just like our popular “Northcote at Home” course, this practical day session emphasises on getting everything prepared just right to help you enjoy your Christmas with your guests. Getting into the festive spirit won’t be difficult as we’ll enjoy the odd glass of mulled wine whilst we’re cooking our way to Noel.
You will be cooking:
- Chestnut & Onion Soup, Chestnut Crisp
- Roast Goosnargh Duck Leg, Duck Fat Roast Potatoes, Braised Puy Lentils, Sticky Honey Carrots
- Light Christmas Pudding, Melted Mascarpone & Ginger
- Mulled Wine
- Salted Christmas Nuts
- One-day course tuition
- Morning tea & coffee served with light breakfast option
- Dine in the restaurant, enjoy a 2-course lunch and a glass of wine
- Afternoon Tea
- Northcote Cookery School Apron
- Information pack and all the food you have prepared to take home
Not just for the beginners in the kitchen but also for those wanting to discover new flavours and techniques. With no previous experience of cookery expected, this type of course will teach you the fundamental skills and techniques required to build your confidence and knowledge. With time dedicated to explain the basics, we will concentrate on techniques and help you understand the "why's" as well as the "how to's". Only equipment found in most domestic kitchens will be used on these courses.
How To Book
To book this course please contact us on:
Telephone: 01254 240555 or Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Courses are subject to availability and can only run with a minimum of three participants. In the rare event that this should happen, we have the right to cancel the course. Menus may change due to seasonal availability.