Mon 18th Mar, 2019
Mon 17th Jun, 2019
A unique chance to work alongside Northcote’s Chefs! The Advanced Diploma is aimed at the serious home cooks, the dinner party experts, the foodie fanatics! It will give you a fantastic opportunity to buddy up with one of Northcote’s senior chefs on one day of the course where you will be cooking for a guest of your choice but you will also learn additional skills that can be found in a professional kitchen such as knife skills and modern cooking techniques.
- Sous Vide cooking
- Rabbit Turnover
- Langoustine Preparation and making of a Bisque
- Bruno’s Pig’s Head
- Filleting Flat fish
- Beef Wellington
- Tropical Egg Dessert
- Black Forest Gateaux
- Puff Pastry
- ‘Invite a Friend’ on the Thursday where course attendees get to shadow a senior chef in the kitchen and make their guests a meal
- Cocktail Tasting on the Friday
- 5 consecutive days run by head tutor Bruno and junior tutor Emma.
- Different training modules each day.
- Students prepare their own lunch - served at The Chef\'s Table with a complimentary glass of wine.
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks throughout the day.
- Students are provided with complimentary apron which will be replaced daily.
- On course completion students will receive a certificate, course folder with recipes and instructions from the week, Cookery School Apron and Gift Bag.
How To Book
To book this course please contact us on:
Telephone: 01254 240555
Or send an enquiry by selecting a date below and a member of our team will contact you:
Disclaimer: Courses are subject to availability and can only run with a minimum of three participants. In the rare event that this should happen, we have the right to cancel the course. Menus may change due to seasonal availability.