- To start the day you will be welcomed into the restaurant to meet your fellow students whilst enjoying a light breakfast
- Meet the cookery school team who will explain the day ahead followed by an informative tour of Northcote kitchens.
- Course commences in the cookery school. Generally up to 6 dishes are demonstrated by the team with students cooking at least 4 themselves.
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch and complimentary glass of wine in the Northcote restaurant before resuming your course.
- Tea and freshly baked scones served mid-afternoon, providing an opportunity to reflect on the day.
- Your day ends at approximately 4:30pm. you will depart with your Cookery School apron, course folder and all the food you have prepared in a cookery school bag*.
*On certain dates it is more suitable to eat the food on the day.
From £210 per person
Guest chef courses and special courses priced individually.