This intermediate level course is the next step up for enthusiastic home cooks. We will focus on expanding techniques to grow your knowledge and confidence in the kitchen.
You will be kept busy, learning all the tips and tricks of the trade to enhance your recipe portfolio.
What you will cook:
- French Trimmed & Herb Crusted Rack Of Lamb, Fondant Potato, Creamed Spinach, Lamb Sauce
- Spicy Grilled Lobster, Lime & Coconut Potato Salad
- Steamed or Pan-Fried Hake with Tomatoes & Braised Fennel
- Vegetable Nage, used as the base for Minestrone Soup
- Beetroot Three Ways
- Salt Baked Celeriac Three Ways, Truffle Foam
- Olive & Rosemary Focaccia
- Old School Tiramisu
- Chocolate and Orange Soufflé
- Chocolate Cake
- Afternoon Tea Cakes: Mango Cheesecake & Profiteroles
- Champagne Tasting
- Intermediate Knife Skills – Vegetable Prep & Butchery
and much more!
Included in this course:
- 5 consecutive days run by head tutor Bruno and junior tutor Emma
- Different training modules each day
- Students prepare their own lunch – served at the Chef’s Table with a glass of wine
- Two course lunch in the restaurant on one of the days
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks throughout the day
- Northcote apron replaced daily
- You will receive a certificate, course folder with recipes and instructions from the week
- Northcote Cookery School Apron and bag
How to book:
Please contact our events team to enquire about or to book this course.
Tel: 01254 240555