We are looking for a passionate Sous Chef to join our busy team.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in an award-winning Michelin star restaurant and hotel alongside Executive Chef Lisa Goodwin-Allen.
The hotel, a member of the exclusive Pride of Britain Hotels and Preferred Hotels and Resorts, offers 26 individually styled luxurious bedrooms and suites. Northcote’s Michelin star restaurant is renowned for its seasonal dishes, created from the finest produce.
Leading the team alongside Lisa & Head Chef Danny to support and develop whilst assisting in running day to day operations including:
- Training and development
- Stock control
This candidate must have:
- Fantastic organisation skills
- An impeccable eye for detail
- A positive and determined attitude to succeed
- Previous Michelin experience
- Passion to deliver excellence
A mixture between daytime and evening weekend shifts available.
- Competitive salary plus quarterly bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Meals provided
- Uniform provided & laundered on site
- Excellent career progression opportunities within a successful growing business
- Discounts with Pride of Britain hotels
- 50% group discount on food and beverage as part of The Stafford Collection
- Staff accommodation if required