Northcote is looking for a Sommelier to join their talented wine team. This role is a full-time, permanent contract with exceptional training/qualifications and comes with fantastic progression opportunities. All qualifications and exams are also offered and supported by Northcote.
This is a rare but amazing opportunity to join an award-winning team, where you can develop your skills and personality whilst progressing up the career ladder.
This position would be perfect for a person who is studying towards exams, WSET or Court of Master Sommeliers and willing to compete and take part in some of the countries best competitions! We have personal training plans to train our Sommeliers to the highest standard within Michelin star service to lay down the path for a committed individual who is focused on achieving.
This position comes with possible staff accommodation at the candidates request if needed.
- A proven track record as a Sommelier
- Experience of working in 4 AA Rosette or Michelin star restaurant
- Clear communication skills and enjoy being part of a team
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
There are some fantastic perks that come with being part of the Northcote family! As well as team events, supplier visits and team treats, you also receive group discounts among many other benefits…
- Competitive salary
- Up to £3k bonus paid bi-monthly
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Meals and uniform provided
- Excellent career progression opportunities within a successful growing business
- Support in entering top industry competitions
- Up to 50% staff discount on food and beverage throughout the Stafford Collection
- Discounts with Pride of Britain hotels
A little about Northcote…
Executive Chef Lisa Goodwin-Allen, Managing Director Craig Bancroft and the team are dedicated to their vision of ensuring the perfect experience at Northcote – an award-winning luxury hotel with a restaurant that has held a Michelin star since 1996.
Northcote is situated on the edge of the Ribble Valley, in the heart of Lancashire; perfectly located for the North West motorway network – only 10 minutes from junction 31, M6.