We have an exciting opportunity to join our team in a Night Manager role. If you are self-motivated and perhaps looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
This role requires up to 47.5 hours per week.
The night manager is responsible for overseeing the running of the hotel from sundown to sunrise. They are the only port of call for any requirements and will need to responsibly manage the standard and security of the hotel and grounds. They will report directly to the hotel manager and complete all management tasks throughout the night.
This is a guest-facing role so we are looking for a friendly, sociable individual who has a passion to deliver excellent service to our valued guests.
- Ensure the building is safe and secure and follow all security check procedures
- Complete night audit tasks and other account reports
- Be on hand to deal with all overnight requirements
- Answer the telephone and deal with enquiries
- Prepare the hotel for next day operations
- General upkeep of the hotel
- Liaise with Evening and Breakfast Managers to hand over shifts
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Meals and uniform provided
- Excellent career progression opportunities within a successful growing business
- Discounts with Pride of Britain hotels
- 50% group discount on food and beverage