We have a fantastic opportunity for a Kitchen Administrator to join our award winning team at Northcote.
Based in Langho, Lancashire. Near Manchester in the North West of England.
As a Kitchen Administrator you will assist Lisa Goodwin-Allen and the Senior Kitchen team in general admin duties including:
- Management of goods and invoice procedure
- Liaising with Management regarding orders
- Recipe writing and Cook School collation
- Stock take and Stock take management working closely with the Accounts team
The successful candidate will possess;
- Organisation skills, passion for hospitality, dedication, motivation, and the ability to work well in a team
- Excellent computer skills
- A general knowledge of Food and Beverage
- Northcote – an award-winning small luxury hotel with a restaurant that has held a Michelin star since 1996.
- Executive Chef Lisa Goodwin-Allen is one of the best chefs in the UK.
- We are part of Preferred Hotels and Pride of Britain Hotels.
- Northcote is situated on the edge of the Ribble Valley, in the heart of Lancashire; perfectly located for the North West motorway network – only 10 minutes from junction 31, M6.
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly staff bonus
- Up to 50% discount at Stafford Collection properties
- Training and development
- Full uniform and complimentary dry cleaning
- Free meals on duty
- Plus many more…