We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Head Waiter/ess to join our award winning team at Northcote.
Based in Langho, Lancashire. Near Manchester in the North West of England.
The successful candidate will possess;
- Passion, personality, enthusiasm, dedication, motivation and last but not least, teamwork
- Fine Dining Experience is ESSENTIAL
- Michelin Star / Four AA Rosettes experience is DESIRABLE
About the Role
47.5hr contract, competitive salary + bonus
The responsibilities of the role are:
- To ensure all guests receive exceptional service
- To have a good knowledge of our menus and service style
- To train and develop the team
- To assist in supervising junior team members
- To promote good team spirit
- To build strong relationships with team members and guests
- To control acurate billing and be conversant with the accounts/management team
Northcote – an award-winning small luxury hotel with a restaurant that has held a Michelin star since 1996.
Our Exec Chef – Lisa Goodwin-Allen is one of the best chefs in the UK.
We are part of Preferred Hotels and Pride of Britain Hotels.
Northcote is situated on the edge of the Ribble Valley, in the heart of Lancashire; perfectly located for the North West motorway network – only 10 minutes from junction 31, M6.
- Competitive Salary
- Live-in Accommodation, if required
- Quarterly Staff Bonus
- 50% Group Discount on dining
- Training and Development
- Management Training Programme
- Full Uniform and Complementary Dry Cleaning
- Meals on duty
- Plus many more…
Apply today by submitting your CV to [email protected]