An exciting opportunity for a Demi Chef de Partie to join our kitchen brigade led by Lisa Goodwin-Allen.
Do you want to work for a team that has held a Michelin Star for 23 years?
If so, Northcote is for you!
We are recruiting for a talented Demi Chef de Partie at the award-winning luxury hotel situated on the edge of the Ribble Valley, in the heart of Lancashire.
- Passionate about delivering high quality, seasonal food
- As Demi Chef de Partie you will come from a stable background ideally working in Michelin restaurants at this level or 4 Rosettes
- Confident, motivated, hardworking with a can-do attitude
- Looking to progress your career to the next level
- Be a clear communicator and enjoy leading a team
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Timekeeping and organisational skills
Northcote’s Michelin-starred restaurant is renowned for its fine cuisine and serves traditional Lancashire recipes with a modern twist, created from the finest local produce. To add to the experience, the Northcote Chef’s Table, offers insights into how the kitchen really operates, and Northcote’s Cookery School provides a unique and intimate experience where you can learn new skills and dishes in a Michelin star kitchen.
- A competitive salary / 50-hour week
- Live-in accommodation
- A choice of rewards and lifestyle benefits
- Employee recognition programme
- Chef whites provided and laundered
- Training and development opportunities
- Meals on duty
- Referral Scheme (Monetary value for each person you bring to work with us)
Apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org