Northcote are looking for passionate Chefs to join their busy team. This is an amazing opportunity to work in an award-winning Michelin star restaurant and hotel alongside Executive Chef Lisa Goodwin-Allen.
We have opportunities at Chef de Partie level to bring passion and thrive off working in a busy and professional kitchen.
Northcote is a small luxury hotel with a Michelin star restaurant situated on the edge of the Ribble Valley, in the heart of Lancashire and is part of The Stafford Collection!
The hotel, a member of the exclusive Pride of Britain Hotels and Preferred Hotels and Resorts, offers 26 individually styled luxurious bedrooms and suites. Northcote’s Michelin star restaurant is renowned for its seasonal dishes, created from the finest produce.
Salary – Up to £25000 dependant on experience and position – plus bonus
A mixture between daytime and evening weekend shifts available.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Meals provided
- Uniform provided & laundered on site
- Excellent career progression opportunities within a successful growing business
- Discounts with Pride of Britain hotels
- 50% Group discount on food and beverage as part of The Stafford Collection
Please apply to Courtney at firstname.lastname@example.org