Breakfast Chef Vacancy
We are looking for a Breakfast Chef to join our team. If you have a passion for creating high quality food which will set our guests up for the day, we want to hear from you!
This role requires up to 45 hours per week. You will be reporting to Executive Chef Lisa Goodwin-Allen.
- Preferable experience of working in 4 AA Rosette or Michelin star kitchen
- Passion for delivering high quality, innovative food
- Clear communication skills and enjoys being part of a team
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Meals and uniform provided
- Excellent career progression opportunities within a successful growing business
- Discounts with Pride of Britain hotels
- 50% group discount on food and beverage