Mothering Sunday: Five delicious ways to thank Mum
Whether she loves to enjoy fine food and a bit of luxury, or relishes the opportunity to throw a dinner party, we’ve put together our top five delicious gifts that are the perfect way to show her how loved she is.
Here are our favourite selection of gifts to make your Mum feel special this Mother’s Day.
• Our Mother’s Day Lunch is a food lover’s heaven. A menu of four exquisite courses by Executive Chef Lisa Goodwin-Allen and a glass of Prosecco on arrival with coffee and mini Eccles Cake. 31st March. £65 per person
• Get her culinary creative juices flowing on our Dinner Party Experience Cookery Day or one of our many Cookery School Courses throughout the year. She’ll prepare 3 stunning courses during the fun day in the Northcote kitchens. 2nd, 3rd 4th, 26th April, 13th & 14 June. £210 per person
• A gourmet break or tasting break voucher for two includes a sumptuous Michelin star dinner, luxurious night’s stay & Northcote’s famous breakfast. You can even make it extra special by adding Champagne or flowers. Breaks from £260 (Gourmet) & £300 (Tasting)
• The gift of a Northcote Afternoon Tea is English tradition at its finest and the perfect way to say thank you. Freshly-baked scones, intricately prepared pastries and delicate sandwiches. Add a glass of Prosecco or Louis Roederer Champagne for extra sparkle. Available Monday – Friday 3.00-4.30pm. £27 per person.
• If you’re unsure which experience is for her, give the gift of choice. Our Northcote Experience vouchers allow you to choose an amount for your Mum to redeem them against: lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, stays or any cookery school course. From £40