Nigel HaworthCLICK HERE FOR FULL BIOGRAPHY
- Born in Accrington, Lancashire, attended Accrington & Rossendale Catering College, before leaving to work five seasons, one in Gleneagles Scotland and four in Switzerland .
- In March 1984 he began the challenging role of Head Chef at Northcote and became joint Managing Director and 50% shareholder in 1989.
- Awarded Michelin Star in January 1996 and successfully retained this to present date, along with many other accolades and awards through his career.
- A chef of great skill and finesse who has earned a reputation for true terroir and gastronomic brilliance.
- Producers and growers of Lancashire along with its culinary history are at the forefront of Nigel's menus.
- Nigel's menus feature producers and growers of Lancashire along with undertones of Lancashire's culinary history.