Overnight Chef’s Table Break
The ultimate food lovers’ celebration, for groups of 8 -14 guests.
Take your front row seat for an unforgettable experience with Northcote’s Head Chef, Sommelier and the kitchen brigade. Experience all the theatre and passion of a Michelin-starred kitchen as it plays out before you giving you unparalleled insight into the drama behind the magic. It is a true feast for the senses as you feel the heat, are tempted by the aromas and indulge in the 7-course Tasting Menu
prepared in front of you.
Vision - Perfectly positioned with uninterrupted views of the kitchen pass
Theatre - Witness the vibrancy, drama and skills required to create your menu
Talent - A perfect insight into how a Michelin Star kitchen really operates
Inspiration - The precision and energy of the brigade will inspire you
Passion - From your table you can touch, feel and smell the heart and soul of the Northcote Kitchen
- Early afternoon check in for you and your party.
- Greet your guests at a stylish reception with Louis Roederer
- Brut Premier Champagne and a stunning selection of canapés.
- Enjoy Nigel’s 7-course Tasting Menu prepared in the kitchen in front of you, each course expertly matched with a glass of wine by our Sommelier, and finished off perfectly with the Northcote Artisan Cheeseboard.
- Retire to the Cocktail Bar to conclude your evening.
- Wake up refreshed and indulge with your guests in Northcote’s famous Lancashire breakfast or select from the many seasonal alternatives.
- Relax with your guests prior to onward travel and receive a personally signed menu as a memento of the occasion.
Minimum of 8 and maximum of 14 guests
Garden Lodge Master Suite
Garden Lodge Deluxe
Garden Lodge Superior
Prices inc VAT and gratuity