As the summer progresses, the abundance of fantastic produce is overwhelming.
Nigel has been working with his producers to find the very best produce to use in his menus for August and all the menus have changed to offer you some new dishes to celebrate our regional summer produce.
A la carte menu
Some of the exciting new dishes for you to try this August:
- Pressed Langoustine and Young Leeks, Wild River Lune Salmon and Lemon Caviar, Pea Ice Cream, Chervil & Cucumber
- Tarleton Pigeon Breast, Turnip Crush, Milk, Mulled New Seasons Silverskin Onions
- Native East Coast Lobster “Basil” Champagne & Orange Butter Sauce, Trompette Mushrooms, Broad Beans, Snow Peas, Onions, Tomatoes
- Loin of Bolton Abbey Lamb, Potato Mille Feuille, Slow Cooked Shoulder, Crushed Epicura Potatoes, Samphire, Basil Salsa
- “Blackberry Textures”, Jelly, Meringue, Caviar, Marmalade, Organic Garden Spearmint Ice Cream
- Toffee Peaches, Vanilla Cream, Peaches Schnapps Granita, Almond and White Chocolate Pastry
Click here to view and download menus
Northcote Garden Salad
Enjoy a complete taste of summer from Northcoteís organic garden.
12 Tiny Salads, 12 herbs, 12 Flowers, French Beans, Manni Olive Oil and Infused Treacle
5-course Gourmet Menu
Features all new dishes with some of the best seasonal produce Ė Pressed Langoustine; Wild River Lune Salmon; Goosnargh Duck, Bolton Abbey Lamb and Peaches
Wines matched by the glass, selected by Craig and his Head Sommelier Ė Neil Alexander
New vegetarian 5-course gourmet menu - click here to view
Click here to view 5-course menu
Nigelís Tasting Menu
This 7-course menu illustrates all of Nigelís new summer dishes and he has included a new Pre-dessert for the summer.
A Seasonal Milkshake Ė to enjoy the fabulous berries at the peak of the summer season
Click here to view menu
BACK TO TOP